Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Top 50 Romantic Status for Whatsapp

 Romantic Status for Whatsapp

Romantic Status for Whatsapp: Here we are Sharing the TOP 50 Romantic Status for Whatsapp.Many People like Love Whatsapp, Romantic Status for Whatsapp or Romantic Quotes. These Romantic Quotes & Romantic Status for Whatsapp will Help to express your feelings With Your Loved Once.


Top 50 love,Romantic Status for Whatsapp
love, Romantic Status for Whatsapp

01. My eyes literally turn to heart when I see you. 

02. You always be my love until I die.

03. I love every moment with you.

04. You are somebody's reason to smile. 

05. Love is more than a beautiful feeling. 

06. Once, I talk to you,  nothing else matters.

07. You are different but that's why I like you. 

08. Love is not a feeling it's a way of living. 

09. I don't need the whole world to love me.Just you.

10. I wanna lay on your chest and listen to your heartbeat. 

************************************************

11. My real smile comes out when I am with you.

12. I love things that make you.

13. You, my dear, make my heart smile.

14. My dreams all are incomplete without you in them. 

15. I love it when our eyes meet each other even it is only a second. 

16. Being someone first may be great but being the last perfact. 

17. My alone time is always spent thinking of you. 

18. The same love that makes me laugh, makes me cry.

19. I feel comfortable with you only mu love.

20. I am lucky to have you in my life.

*************************************************

21. Some love one, Some love two, I love one that is you. 

22. Do the math, ME+YOU= Love

23. No matter what I do my mind is always full of you. 

24. I love my life because it's you. 

25. I am lucky if the meaning of luck is you. 

26. True love is the thing you will never have to chase. 

27. Words can't describe how much I love you. 

28. I find a reason to live, that reason is you. 

29. Love take slow steps towards your heart. 

30. Love isn't something you find, Love is something that finds you. 

***************************************************

31. True love doesn't have a happy ending, It has no end. 

32. I love you and that's the beginning and end of everything. 

33. I want to hug you every day.

34. Take me as I am, not as you wish me to be. 

35. A kiss seals two souls for a moment in time. 

36. All love stories are beautiful but ours is my favorite, 

37. Love me for a  second and I'll love you forever. 

38. When I follow my heart its leads me to you. 

39. Your arms are my castle and your heart is my sky. 

40. I like when you smile.it's cute. 

****************************************************

41. You are my heaven on earth.

42. My favorite place is inside your hug. 

43.You are my sunshine on a rainyday.

44. Till my last day I'll be loving you. 

45. Let's flip a coin, Heads you are mine, Tail I am yours. 

46. Time doesn't matter love is forever. 

47. Just keep loving me, I'll keep loving you. 

48. You make my heart melt and fill it with love. 

49. My heart beats only for you. 

50. Rest of my life the best of my life. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments