Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Top 50 Love Status for your love ones.

 Love Status for you

Love Status for Whatsapp: We are Sharing TOP 50 Love Status for Whatsapp & Love Quotes. Everyone Likes New Love Status for Whatsapp Every day. We are providing a Collection of Love Status for Whatsapp & Love Status.



Love Status, Romantic Status

 Love Status 



01. It's the connection we can't explain. 

02. I love things that make you happy.

03. I still fall in love with you.

04.You are the light of my life.

05. Each day I love you more.

06. I didn't choose you mu heart did.

07. Every time I see you I fall in love all over again.

08. you have my whole heart for my whole life.

09. If I know what is love, it is because of you.

10. Lve has No age, No limit & No death.

*********************************************

11. You are My Sun, My Moon, and All My Stars.

12. You stole my heart. but I'll let you keep it.

13. I miss you like an idiot. Misses the point. 

14. I love her, that's the begging and end of everything.

15. You call it madness but I call it love. 

16.When love is Not Madness it is Not love.

17. Love is just love, It can never be explained.

18. You are the perfect combination of sexy and cute. 

19. You are just memory of my love. 

20. Your hands fit in mine like they're just made for me.

************************************************

21. Life is a game and true love is a trophy. 

22. I need you to love me a little louder today. 

23. Like the ocean finds the shore I'll always find you. 

24. Your cute smile makes me melt.

25. I can't imagine life without you.

26. You are like the love of my dreams. but better you are real.

27. my favorite place in the world is next to you.

28. Real love is able to awaken your soul. 

29. Love when you are ready. Not you are lonely.

30. True love is touching the soul with the heart.

**************************************************

31. When love is real it finds a way.

32. Why is it so hard to find true love.

33. A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.

34. True love lasts forever.

35. There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. 

36. True love doesn't ever go away.

37. Some love lasts a lifetime, True love lasts forever. 

38. You are everything to me. and I love you forever. 

39. A true love story never ends. 

40. Where there is love there is life. 

***************************************************

41. True love is forever in your heart. it doesn't fade away ever.  

42. Love is an invisible bond. that combines to soul together.

43. No words can fully describe all the feelings I have for you. 

44. We fall in love by chance, We stay in love by choice.

45. True love never dies. its only gets stranger with time.

46. You are my strength but loving you is my biggest weakness.

47. You give me the type of feelings, people write novels about.

48. True love is born from understandings. 

49. Real love begins where nothing is expected in return.

50. Fall in love with souls, Not faces.

Post a Comment

0 Comments